cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract summary

Mohammed67
Joining in

I have been on my virgin media app and also on my account, I have been offered the deal on both sites under existing customer deals, received the contract summary sheet both times but it won't give me option to accept on the email and also on the web page it goes to review and submit but no option to submit, not sure how this works and also got 1 day until current contract expires. Is this regular with everyone or just happening on my account?

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mohammed67, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the web page, I will send you a private message to look into this further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Put my situation on various member's sites concerning different problems. My Contract Summary Sheet showed an amount I would have accepted had there been the means to so do.  A new contract was issued £s over the other one.  Retentions twice agreed the original was correct and supersede the other.  Both promised this and would follow up its application with a phone call.  Nothing and no change made.

Hi there @Jenian 

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry that this has happened. 

Can I ask when the conversation with retentions took place and did they mention if they were sending out a new deal for you to approve or a credit to correct the current deal? 

Retentions second confirmation of the CIS was 19 Sep telling me it was still valid and a contract would be issued. This was for £103 against the £127.25.

Thank you for clarifying for me @Jenian and I am sorry again this has not gone through, I'll be happy to take another look via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.