cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Bill

sjohnson91
Tuning in

I recently changed my broadband package on the last day of my contract's ending day, after originally requesting to cancel the package at the end of the contract period with the retention team. Despite assurances from the customer service team to ignore the bill generated on the same day and promises that I wouldn't have to pay anything until April due to a credit of £65, I was surprised to receive a bill of £64 the very next day. Although I trusted the assurance from the VM team, I refrained from contacting customer service back to query the new bill. However, this month, I received yet another bill stating I still have to pay the bill generated after changing the tariff. It's important to note that VM bills are generated in advance, and the £64 bill was meant to cover my package from mid-February to March. Given that I made the changes in January and the new package was in effect from that day, it's perplexing why I still have to pay that bill. Despite my efforts to resolve the matter, VM customer service provided little assistance, insisting that I have no choice but to pay the generated bill. I'm reaching out in hopes of finding a resolution to this ongoing issue.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @sjohnson91, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the billing issues on the account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll take a look into this with you to see if we can have this confusion cleared up for you

Thanks,

David_Bn