cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP NEEDED CREDIT SCORE

mary1991
Joining in

You messed up my credit score by almost 200 points, I’m in the middle of buying a house. I didn’t get any outstanding bill information to pay, apparently it’s been due - £10. I got told on Virgin Media online help chat that ALL MY BILLS ARE CLEAR and there’s no issue with my payments. On your community chat I saw a lot of people having the same problem. What are you doing?!?! In a few days I have a mortgage completion, my bank will refuse the mortgage if they see my credit score. Please update it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I wrote an email to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk few days ago, was promised on an online help chat that my case was supposed to be treated as priority but still no answer. I promise you If I lose this house because of your mistake I will take it further. There’s OFCOM investigation into this company. 

4 REPLIES 4

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mary1991 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

I am truly sorry to what has happened and it is not the level of service we aim to provide ☹.

If you sign in to your online account by our app or website, does it show an outstanding balance on there?

So I can look into this and see what has happened I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

mary1991
Joining in

Our team will respond to you as soon as they can. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @mary1991 

As advised, the team have sent the amendment request and your credit report will be updated within 14 days.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs