cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homeless

kerryprocter18
Just joined

Hello, 

Looking for some much needed help. I'm pulling my hair out. Me and my little girl was asked to leave our home of 8 years because the landlord wanted to sell. We have been homeless since January. No matter how many times I call virgin or speak on their chat I get no help at all. 

I don't have an address to transfer virgin too and feel I'm being penalised for being homeless which the 8 months left on this contract. I don't have the £69 pound a month to pay this either :-(. It's really affecting my mental health and it's added strain after also losing my dad. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction please because i'm starting to give up hope. 

Ps. they have now started attacking my credit rating which will affect me ever being able to get a new house which bad credit against my name. 

Please, any help would be great. 

Kind Regards Kerry 

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kerryprocter18 

Welcome to the community forums

I am so sorry to hear of the difficult time you have had and the issues in getting in touch with us to let us know. We are able to support through the community forums and look into this further for you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you Carly. I've replied