Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Address not shown

I am moving into a block of flats and when I look at the availability checker my address is not listed. In the building there are only 2 flats on different floors which come up despite there being many flats in the building. Is there a way to check i...

Resolved! Virgin Media o2 ID - advice please

Hi,I have today received by email an invitation to link my "My Virgin Media" and "My o2" accounts.  This apparently enables a single sign-on for both the VM and O2 accounts.The SIM that was migrated to O2 is in fact my partners phone.  Hence she uses...

BillBudd by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Change Package

I'm trying to adjust my package to see if I can save a bit of money (i.e. dropping tv) but whenever I try to go to see what offers there are, it takes me straight to just renewing the deal I had - the contract expired in August, so shouldn't be an is...

Resolved! Monthly rolling contract

Hi to anyone seeing this and hope it's in the right placeI have 5 months left of my 18 month contract. My circumstances have changed and I'm now receiving benefits.What is the likelihood of getting changed to monthly rolling contract?

Jazzy999 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing concern

 Hello so I just got off the phone with the most passive aggressive & rude member of staff! Saying I’m wrong and the bill is correct now I spent 4 hours going through my bills/invoices to make sure I was correct! As I was confused by the amount of th...

IMG_1168.jpeg IMG_1170.jpeg

Netflix link

So after a month of no Netflix, i was advised at the weekend to sign in via my STB and pay the £17.99 a month and Virgin will credit me back each month as its in my contract  Seems a little dodgy to me and will be surprised if it happens (I do have t...

nicklb1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Billing on Last Bill

Hi there,I am gonna disconnect from VM on 4 Dec, and I have problem with my last payment.On the bill interface, there is a "explain my last bill" note saying that "You'll only pay for the days before you disconnect on 4th December, even if your usual...

terryfat by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract breached by VM

I doubt anyone is reading this but here goes.I added the RacingTV channel back into my package.The contract amount was £92.56 per month. I received an email copyof the contract to that effect. The channel was not added even after almost 3 weeks and I...

racepro by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos