cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal offer not honoured, online offer

DJ1UK
On our wavelength

Hi,

My contract was due to expire next month; 350mb Volt broadband, Talk Weekends, Talk Extra 100 for £27.

An offer on my account had the 'keep your existing package' for £39, then clicked a few links to decline it and got it down to £33.  I queried over chat if this includes the Talk Extra 100 and they said it did (I have the transcript).

Strangely they could only offer me the same deal for £39, then £35 then £34 no lower.  They wondered why I didn't want to take up the offer.

I accepted the online offer of £33, now I've had the contract documents through and the Talk Extra 100 has been removed.

Has anyone had a similar experience and how do I proceed to either get Talk Extra 100 added back, or price re-negotiated. I don't mind dropping down a speed to keep weekend + talk 100, or weekend + evening calls.  Raise a complaint or call 150 ?

Thanks, 

DJ.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @DJ1UK, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the renewal of the services.

Feel free to check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @DJ1UK, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the renewal of the services.

Feel free to check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

DJ1UK
On our wavelength

Nothing yet, @David_Bn if you've sent? If so can you please re-send. Thanks.

DJ1UK
On our wavelength

All resolved, thanks @David_Bn.

DJ.

You're welcome @DJ1UK and glad i was able to have this one resolved.

Do feel free to come back to us here on the Community Forums if you have any further questions or concerns in relation to the services.

All the best,

David_Bn