Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Yodel not picking up equipment return

Is anyone else having this problem with Yodel? We cancelled our account after moving to an area of the UK with no Virgin connection. We packed up our equipment in the provided boxes and our local courier (Streamline) picked them up and delivered to t...

Lied to by renewals awful customer services

Hi,I am having an awful experience with virgin, I had email come through saying renew my services, same channels, same speed same price which was 55 a month. Great so I renewed, well I noticed that my online account hadn’t been updated so I called an...

pau1200 by Dialled in
  • 25 replies
  • 8 kudos

Charged twice

I have been charged twice for my last bill and the second payment has not been credited to my account. How do I go about getting a refund? Have called and no help

Van repeatedly blocking pavement

 Photo of Virgin Media van blocking pavement making it difficult/impossible to get past with pram, forcing users into the road. Please educate your driver about safe and considerate parking as this is a daily occurrence.    

92A7812C-A107-4F08-968D-51AE2335880F.jpeg

Thank you

Thank you to David. I was on the verge of cancelling after 12 years with Virgin following 2 failed attempts to renegotiate an affordable contract. Then I spoke to David yesterday who was friendly and efficient. He secured the package I wanted at an a...

SEO Links