cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

paulw4ke
On our wavelength

Sadly no update here either. Is it even being looked into? Just feels like it’s going to roll on. Also the complaint I raised has had an update that it will be closed and told that someone on the team tried to contact me - a flat-out lie - I’ve not had anyone contact me about it!

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

What do we do. Look how many people are on this forum and I bet we are the minority that have this issue and I think we are all of the same thoughts what the hell do we do now.....

My Netflix account still working and it’s been a week now. I didn’t receive an email or sms etc I just kept checking my TV and one day I was able to use Netflix again. Maybe it will change again when Netflix request payment from Virgin. 

Latest update. As we thought might happen, my Netflix account has stopped working again and I am again being asked for my own payment details. It looks like Virgin didn’t pay my subs again. Moderator Ryan can you do anything and please will you check that my refund for last month is going to be processed?

Hi patsmith_win

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry it's stopped working, I'll send you a PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

What about the rest of us with the same problem?????

canderso
On our wavelength

What we need from the moderators is a Daily Status Update for the Netflix Issue.

Along the lines of Fix Identified/Not Identified and timelines for the rollout of the fix.

This is standard practise in IT.

It is either under investigation, fix identified, fix in testing, fix being rolled out.

These are not difficult updates we are asking for here!

We have had zero updates in what will be three months since launch tomorrow..

Daily update would just be nothings changed!

We are only customers , obviously not important enough to care about!

We would update everyone as and when it's resolved. This is something we are working on asap. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

"This is something we are working on asap"

asap ??? there is nothing asap about it - 3 months and nothing has changed...