cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

Still no update. Virgin customer service team I think have run out of things to say. Everytime I ring up they tell me next couple of days someone will ring up. No phonecall from the middle of April. Have made complaints asking to speak to somebody else been waiting for 2 weeks for a phoecall back. Waiting for this IT man to ring me up since April nobody rings back. Getting a bit silly now. IT reference number P011243725 originally said up to seven working days been a month. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi GrahamBudd,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're also experiencing an issue with Netflix.

I have checked your IT ticket and this is still assigned to the team and being worked, I'm sorry for the delay in resolving this.

Alex_Rm

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

Hi Alex can you check my ticket please. My account was supposed to have been fixed yesterday. It still doesn't work.

Thanks

Hi LyndonJ,

I'm sorry you're still waiting on a resolution,

The ticket is still with the IT team, at this moment there are no further updates.

Alex_Rm

The irony is that Virginmedia are happy to take weeks to resolve an issue.  

However they are never late to send the next bill. I received mine today with Netflix being included plus an additional £5/month for an upgrade to the Netflix premium subscription (which is what I wanted anyway). 

it's just a shame that I can't access it!

What's more annoying is that they seem to ignore anything who doesn't have an IT ticket number. I've had absolutely no contact back whatsoever.  

Disgraceful service. 

Has anybody any doubts now ? , The IT ticket was just to fob us off..

Nobody has had a resolution to their problem!

They now seem to have run out opf ideas for the next fob off tactic.

We need a statement form Virgin - what the f**k is going on ???

This must surely be more than an IT problem , nobody can have an IT dept so bad they cannot solve a problem in 2 months surely....

Well said. I would suggest it's contractual T&C's. No issue software or hardware would take this long to sort. 

This gets even worse.  

I thought  I would try my luck again using the support channel on WhatsApp.  Obviously I didn't get far as the person seems to repeat the same thing. Ie. My case is with IT etc etc.  

The only positive was that I managed to get my IT ticket number - not that it will make any difference judging from the multiple responses on this thread.  

For any Forum Mods on observing this - my ticket is:  P011220675

However the worst part of the support chat was the final outcome. It takes the biscuit. Please read the below: 

I understand. just to confirm I can see that everything has been sorted from our end to be honest, so in case they are unable to recognize the email I would request you to kindly contact Netflix team regarding the same, 0800 096 8879, for now thank you for contacting Virgin media & have a nice day ahead!

Still no joy here either.

I spoke to someone on Wednesday who said she would call me today with an update. Would you be surprised if I told you there was no call!

I phoned customer service and they're basically saying it's Netflix's problem. 

Webchat with Netflix and they told me it was Virgin who had sent them a request 2 weeks ago to unlink my account!

Probably still be waiting for it to be fixed at Christmas!

Phuntoosh

It's no positive in getting a ticket number , I have one of the 3 supposedly issued to me , but there is no link we can check either the progress or even the existance of that number !