cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

Hi richfoto,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

We can certainly look into amending so that future bill would be VAT bills. 

But we wouldn't be able to provide previously bill as VAT copies. 

Is that something you would like assistance with?

^Martin

june6
Joining in

Hi there,

I also need VAT invoices for the last 4 months and forthcoming invoices as well.

Could you kindly help me with this?

Thanks

Hi @june6,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

We'll certainly help as best as we can to get you VAT receipts if possible. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @june6,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a closer look at things for you. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolved your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

I need VAT receipts for my bills over the last three months. Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Will

Evening Will 🙂

Definitely something I can help with! You'll just need your VAT registration number handy 🙂

I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Zach - You've obviously been very helpful to others needing VAT invoices on this forum. For years Virgin Media has been sending me VAT invoices, but over the past two months they've dried up for some reason. How can I re-instate them?

Hi Lexicality123, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear your VAT receipts have stopped arriving, I would be happy to help with this. 

I will just need to pop you over a private message to take some details and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Thank you for joining me on private message Lexicality123

I am very happy we have been able to assist with getting this resolved.

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi, I also need a VAT Invoice for my latest bill please.

Thanks,

Simon