cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we can arrange VAT bills for your current and future bills, in order for us to add these you will need to be VAT registered, as long as you have this registration number I can help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Simonarch,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised your request for a Vat bill has been registered and is usually received within 5 working days.

In the meantime, if you need any further support, please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Magellan
On our wavelength

Hello Paul,

This looks like a helpful thread, unlike the WhatsApp chat so-called help line! 😠

I receive my VAT invoices regularly by post (I wouldn't mind if I received them via e-mail or could download them from My Virgin Media but apparently this is or at least was not possible). I am missing my VAT invoice which would normally be issued on 1st January for the payment taken in December.

I attempted to get help via the WhatsApp chat line but it is so cumbersome and takes so long to get any form of response, let alone one that addresses the issue at hand, that I have given up.

I would be very grateful if you can help.

Best wishes

Michael

Hello Michael! 

Thanks for joining in on this thread about setting up & receiving VAT bills 💲

I understand you did already have VAT bills set up, but something went awry for your December's bill, have you received January's bill now or does it look like your VAT billing has stopped completely? 

Just in case you or anyone else reading this thread needs help viewing normal billing information, I have a helpful link here 👉 How to View My Bills - Although I understand you may not need help with that aspect 😁

Thanks,

Megan_L

I also need copies of bills with VAT split out. Please could I get such copies? 

Ninnut85
Joining in

Seems to be an issue with Virgin media and issuing VAT receipts this year going by this thread.

I too have previously been receiving VAT receipts through the post but these seemingly have stopped this year for some reason.

Please can I be issued the VAT receipt for Jan 2023 and ensure they are set back up for me to receive them going forward? It would be a lot easier if you just allowed us to download electronic copies of them.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ben100001 

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information so I can have this resolved for you, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can I join the "Me too" brigade. Was happily receiving VAT invoices last year, then these stopped from and I haven't received any for my December 2022 or January 2023 bill.  How can I get them reinstated going forward and re-issued for those that haven't been sent?

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Travis, I have not received a pm from you yet. I look forward to receiving it. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ben100001 

Thanks for your response

If you check your inbox now you should see a message from myself, my apologies for the inconvenience there 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs