cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to E-billing

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Why can't I change to e-billing via the website.  I thought I had changed it when in discussion with Virgin but my latest bill shows a charge for a paper bill which I didn't request

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Can I ask why you show a plan for changing tone-billing via your website which doesn’t exist i.e “your Profile”

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

30 REPLIES 30

Portery
Fibre optic

Have you gone on to virginmedia.com and registered because when you register it give you the option to register for e billing .

here is link on how to register it also show how to if you already registered

https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Thanks for your response but the "Your profile" doesn't exist to allow me to change to e-billing  As I say I thought I had done this but, as I am finding out with Virgin, what they agree to and then do is completely opposite from pone another

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maryb4, 

Thank you for your reply and update. 

I can see you are current speaking with my colleague via private message. 

With this being the case, we will continue to assist you from there. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Can I ask why you show a plan for changing tone-billing via your website which doesn’t exist i.e “your Profile”

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maryb4, 

Thank you for you reply. 

I am sorry, I am unsure on what you mean. 

Can you please expand on what you are seeing on the online account and I will do all I can to help. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Maryb4
On our wavelength

When you ask to change to e-billing you are directed to settings and then “click on Your Profile at the top of the page”.  Your Profile at the top of the page doesn’t exist 

Is this when signed in to your online account Maryb4? Are you trying on a mobile or desktop device?

Rob

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Yes it is and I have tried on both my mobile and laptop. The facility doesn’t exist 

The facility does exist Maryb4, we have double checked this across multiple accounts and it has been available on all of them. We would recommend clearing the cache on the devices, ensuring the application is up to date and try again.

Make sure you are signed in, go to Profile and then Communication Preference and there is the option to 'Edit' these for eBilling.

Rob