cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

Hi @caldonovan 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi David_Bn I have the same problem of not knowing my account number can you please help me?

Saj83
Joining in

Hi

I've created an account and receiced the router and have a working connection however I have not received any contract information, only a sms with pre contract documents

How do I obtain a copy of the contract and account number 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kinos and Saj83 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to you both, to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing a similar issue with your Account Numbers and documentation. I'm going to send you both a private message shortly. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope, or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Lgrady13
Joining in

Hi,

I have had the same issue where I have not received my account number or area reference. I have called numerous times to resolve this but I still have no access to my account.

how do I obtain my account number and area reference.

Hi Lgrady13,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have not received any account information so are unable to set up an Online Account, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, 

I’m having the same issue here, didn’t get any welcome package with my account details and can’t access or manage the online account.

Regards,

Sergiu

Hi @SerT 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you here!

I am sorry to hear you did not receive your welcome pack containing your account details.

I will be more than happy to help you so will pop you a PM 📩  now and we can take it from there. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your time via PM @SerT 

If we can help with anything else, do let us know 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs