Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has to be 30 days to give notice?

I've asked to leave given the proposed price increases but have been told I have to leave it until 30 days to go and then ring back again....Has anyone been able to set to leave before the 30 day minimum notice period?My contract still has nearly 2 m...

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's happened to my £75 credit?

When I signed up I received a £75 credit as part of the deal. This was acknowledged on my first bill in December but has since disappeared and my payments are the full amount. Please explain when that credit gets used?  

leruero_0-1708867098122.png
leruero by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order did not arrive.

I ordered a broadband on Monday. Immediately afterwards, I received a confirmation and precontract documents e-mail stating that delivery would be on Thursday. When it didn't arrive until Thursday 17:30, I first wrote on chat but they couldn't help, ...

Sky Sports HD as standard with certain deals?

To Virgin MediaIt is 2024, how is Sky Sports HD not standard. HD has been around for well over 15 years. Also considering that UHD is now available, so is it extra to take HD and then extra again to take UHD or can you just take the UHD?Why is it sti...

Dan723 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yodel Equipment Return stuck

I posted my return kit with the Router on 7th Feb 2024. The last activity on Yodel's track page is on 8th Feb. And now I'm charged £40 for not returning the kit. Upon asking VM customer care, they ask me to contact Yodel. Because it's a return kit, s...

refactor_0-1708862543088.png
refactor by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to sign in to My Virginmedia

I am trying to log into My Virginmedia. I entered my date of birth and answered the security question but it would not accept my password. I followed to link to reset my password but no matter what I enter as a new password it is not accepted. This h...