cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have an ntlworld email and I can’t send or receive emails on my iphone7.

Nealb
Joining in

I’m having exactly the same trouble, spent hours on the phone trying to get it sorted, just keeps saying password wrong even though your customer service team have apparently changed the password for me, stopped working on iPhone,iPad and my work android phone. I gave up after a call back from the virgin team last week when the phone call dropped and they didn’t even bother calling me back. I left it a couple of days then them called back myself and was told there a nothing even on the system about it ??   Ridiculous 

15 REPLIES 15

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

When you log into the Virginmedia account (not the email account) look down the menu. Somewhere there will be a mention of the email address. Can you see it there? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

No, neither my Ntlworld account or my virgin media one either ? 

IMG_1105.jpeg

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What do you see when you click on email? Don't show it on here. Is the email name shown? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

It says sign into email, when I click that it takes me to the page I posted above saying it’s unavailable 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I think this is one of VM staff to resolve. 

- jpeg1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nealb 👋

Thanks for providing these additional details. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ