cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have an ntlworld email and I can’t send or receive emails on my iphone7.

Nealb
Joining in

I’m having exactly the same trouble, spent hours on the phone trying to get it sorted, just keeps saying password wrong even though your customer service team have apparently changed the password for me, stopped working on iPhone,iPad and my work android phone. I gave up after a call back from the virgin team last week when the phone call dropped and they didn’t even bother calling me back. I left it a couple of days then them called back myself and was told there a nothing even on the system about it ??   Ridiculous 

15 REPLIES 15

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Nealb 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue and a big thank you to jpeg1 for their advise. Have you been able to try resetting the password? 

Hi, unfortunately it still doesn’t work, I’ve tried resetting it and so has you customer service team but I’m still unable to login on iOS or android neither is my wife. Unfortunately after a call back from your customer service team during which the call  dropped (and at no point have they tried to contact me since) i still can’t login to my email account this has been ongoing for at least 2 months now ??? 

Hi Nealb,

I really am sorry that you've had this experience, I appreciate it must be frustrating leading up to now.

So just to confirm, are you able to sign in via our webmail? Is it just third party clients that you are struggling to sign into?

Also, have you tried deleting your account from your device settings? You'd then need to re-add the account in the settings and then sign back in.

We will do our best to help you from here.

Beth

Hi, no I can’t sign in via the virgin media website either 

neal 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Can you sign in OK to your MyVirginmedia broadband account? Does it show your linked email address? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

 Hi, I tried that more time than I can remember just says not available? 

IMG_1104.png

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That's the mailbox login.

I asked if you can log in to your VM broadband account. You do have a broadband account? 

- jpeg1

Ive only ever logged into my virgin media account ?