Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Beware of phishing emails from talktalk.net accounts

HiI've been getting a lot of phishing emails from fake talktalk.net accounts sending me Virgin 02 bills. These have been reported to phishing@virginmedia.com, report@phishing.gov.uk and phishing@talktalk.co.uk and I've blocked them. Be aware and don'...

wishi by Superfast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Local outages

What is the cause of local outages? Had two in my area in the past 5 days, both of which were fixed quite quickly, so that is OK. But don't want this to be a regular occurrence. Local area is FY5.Thanks for any detail.

Request for Discovery + App

The only reason i need to switch over to my roku is for Discovery plusVirgin should provide an app for Discovery+ so we can catch up on Sport such as Eurosport channels which they now own.I did sign up to eurosport via stream however you can only wat...

Solar storms causing problems!

There's been a lot of solar activity (winds, storms, sunspot activity, solar flares, northern/southern lights and CME's) recently and this has been causing problems.  The last week of February was affected by erratic download speeds varying from a 98...

Avoid this company at all cost, SERIOUSLY AVOID

(from my trust pilot review)Where do i start with this farce, I have never dealt with such a poor customer services in my life. We have been with Virgin Media for 27 years and for many years they were great. You could phone up a UK call centre and ta...

Sad to be leaving :-(

I've been with Virgin Media for the best part of 15 years (maybe more)I got offerred something similar from another provider, but for almost half the priceAsked VM if they could match it, they said NODidn't even offer me deal, just told me that after...