cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file

WorriedNicole
Joining in

I am trying to email regarding a default of £0 effecting my joint mortgage application. This is severely effecting my mental health and is making me poorly.

I am emailing creditfileamendements but I keep getting bounce backs can someone PLEASE HELP.  

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@WorriedNicole wrote:

I am trying to email regarding a default of £0 effecting my joint mortgage application. This is severely effecting my mental health and is making me poorly.

I am emailing creditfileamendements but I keep getting bounce backs can someone PLEASE HELP.  

Are you using the correcty email address?

creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@WorriedNicole wrote:

As per the reply above, check the address you're sending to, for typos. You've put an unnecessary "e" in the middle of "amendments", that will cause an email to bounce.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi WorriedNicole,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear you have a default dispute that is causing some upset. 

I will send you a private message now, please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide