cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for volt speed increase

cgsrimi
Tuning in

It's well pass 2 weeks and I'm still waiting for volt speed increase to kick in.

The link in help "Still waiting for your benefits?" "Unlock your benefits" returns a page error.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey cgsrimi, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

They can normally take 14 working days, but please remember you only get the free speed upgrade once, you don't get it again.

Have you had the upgrade before?

We also can't add these on manually sorry. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

cgsrimi
Tuning in

No, I have not upgraded before, I am a new customer. I have activated things on the O2 site (over two weeks ago) and they have increased my data allowance. I've checked that addresses on both accounts are the same. I've been onto O2 help and they've referred me to Virgin. I tried the virgin Whatsapp help and the person on the other end clearly didn't understand my query and has now put me through to 'Retentions' (I don't know why I'm being sent there) where I've been waiting an hour for a reply. 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear this @cgsrimi,

I would like to look into this further for you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message which I will go about sending to you shortly.

Joe