cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieved O2 SIM card with mega volt package

John133
Joining in

Had my package installed on the 8th may, have still not received the o2 sim that was supposed to be part of the deal, I’ve put a complaint into o2 and received nothing and a complaint has also gone to virgin, this was 2 weeks ago.  I’ve still not heard nothing, I’ll be going to the ombudsman in another 6 weeks. Not a great start.

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @John133 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that this has happened and thank you again for posting. Can I just clarify, have you spoken to O2 about the SIM? If so what have they stated in regards to the SIM?

O2 couldn’t find any details of order, so I have put now 2 complaints in to there complaint team, and have received nothing, so I complained to virgin and still not heard back, complaint to virgin went in on 24/05/24.

Hi @John133 

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please call the team on 0800 081 0255 and the team can investigate it, place a new order for you as we're not able to do this here via the Forums.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Already done that, got no where, don’t know why Virgin advertise these packages when they clearly are not going to honour them. I will go to the ombudsman next.

Sorry to hear this @John133 

Did the team advise why they weren't able to place a new order for you? 

This would be the team to help assist and resolve this issue by sending out the SIM to you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley