cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing o2 sim

sarahmc4
Tuning in

Renewed my package to include an o2 sim was told card would arrive 4/5 days but never did

was told to contact o2 but they can't help without the o2 tracking number - can someone get my sim sent out 

9 REPLIES 9

sarahmc4
Tuning in

Hi Paul

This is also the case for me - new contract set up to include the 02 sim but not sim has been sent and O2 say they can't track it without a MS number.   Can you also take a look for me please ?

Sarah

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sarahmc4, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear there is an issue with your O2 SIM order currently, we'd love to best assist with this.

We'd be happy to help out, please pop us a reply and let us know if you had any updates since your latest post or you still need assistance?

We're here to have a look into things if needed.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thanks for replying and yes I still need assistance as still no o2 sim 

thanks for replying 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sarahmc4,

That's no problem at all and I do apologise that you're having issues with this! 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details so that I can help further. Please keep and eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having problems locating this, let me know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sarahmc4,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad that I was able to resolve your O2 query and order your SIM card as well as help with your Virgin Mobile query. 

The SIM card should be arriving soon, so keep us updated if you need any more help or assistance! We're here to help if you need it.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

hi sorry it's me again but can you cancel my other 2 sims as understand can do this without charge before they move to o2 and also understand I will continue to pay for any devices

[MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

thank you paulina 

Hi Paulina I need your help again pls do cancel my other 2 sims before they transfer to o2

Hi sarahmc4,

Thank you for reaching back out, we will need to look into this as we may be unable to cancel the Sims while they are about to be moved due to a soft lock, so I can check this for you I will invite you back into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

mrvglsn
Tuning in

Hi Sarah, I have the same problem but could not get amy progress. Can you please share what they have done to fix it ?