cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone else logged into my netflix app

Rosemarie1231
Joining in

Hello,

I was charged premium Netflix to my bill, so checked the app on my tivo box & an unrecognised account is set to use the app.

I have tried logging out of the app multiple times but it logs back in everytime.

I have called virgin who says I need to speak to Netflix....called netflix who say I need to speak to Virgin.

Has anyone else had this issue or fixed? The account is registered as email [MOD EDIT: Person info removed]

I have googled this email address & it comes up with an Algerian netflix selling site. 

Neither Virgin or Netflix seem to want to help with removing this account from my box so I am stuck with someone else watching netflix through my tivo box using my internet...

Many Thanks in advance

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @bobblejones

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that one of my colleagues has already responded to you regarding your Netflix issues on the other thread that you've made. We'll continue to assist you from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!