Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward

JohnJames95
Joining in

Hello,

There should be a reward board.

I had Virgin Media installed on June-2023 with a reward recommendation from my brother.

Guess what. Nil Reward.

Aklamio are as useless as a Chocolate Teapot.

Does Virgin ever honour a Reward.

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JohnJames95

We're sorry to hear you've not received your refer-a-friend reward and have had issues trying to sort this.

Has your brother received their credit, and did you correctly sign up via the process laid out here

Beth

Hello Beth,

My brother has received his Reward.

And, yes I did follow the correct process for signing up.

Hello Beth,

Reward Code : DNTEDKMN

Hi JohnJames95, 

Thanks for confirming that for us. Usually the reward is paid 60 days after your installation. This doesn't come off your Virgin Media bill and isn't applied by us either. You are usually paid direct from Aklamio. If you need further help on this, Aklamio can be contacted via - 01576 820030 or email them at virgin-media@aklamio.com. 

They'll be able to track the status of the reward and advise why they've not paid this yet. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F,

That response is so unhelpful, and so typical of Virgin. It really would have been helpful if you could have taken the trouble to read the case notes for this issue. A copy and paste response is not helpful to anyone.

Hi JohnJames95, 

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. We aren't able to track the rewards from here as it isn't logged or applied by us. It's all handled through Aklamio who are a separate company that we have no access to their systems so there are no case notes we can read on this. 

You would need to refer this to them for them to check what's happened. 

Apologies once again.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs