Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text no. in booklet not working 80011

TV360 TO 80011 [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] OLIVER 99846 CAN I ALSO ADD WE HAD THIS TECHNICIAN TODAY.HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND WAS VERY HELPFULL.10 OUT OF 10.PLEASE PASS IT ON OR GIVE THIS GUY A BONUS!

NICK7267 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

Morning everyone,After a little bit of help and reasurrance. We're rapidly approaching the end of contract and now that our areas intermittent outages has been resolved we're looking to renew. We used the online facility and renewed on the www. Havin...

Do these problems signify hard drive fault?

Problems occurring for the last 2 or 3 months1 The 360Box often runs slowly i.e it lags2 I'll be watching a live program when suddenly CS2114 comes up (Playback not possible) yet I am able to continue.3 Today I tried to access BBC iPlayer and it froz...

mikefox by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Bug still present......

When watching a recorded program and when you also have multiple episodes to watch, about a minute before the program ends, a pop up in the top right warns you that the next episode will auto start in 12 seconds unless you cancel the option.The bug i...

Loss of picture

New to Virgin Media ( about 5 weeks ) I keep losing the picture for a split second and sometimes the sound . This is when watching TV channels and it's REALLY annoying . Also any apps that we watch keep on crashing but it's only apps we watch through...

virgin installed

would just like to say a huge thank you to the technician Richard id 30149 who came today and installed our virgin he was  very polite and considerate and very respectful and very through with his work and hope he gets the bonus he deserves 10/10

Pluto TV

Is there a problem with Virgin and Pluto TV on demand? Pluto TV live works fine, but I cannot get any on-demand programmes to play, it just shows the buffering screen. Have rebooted both our V6 boxes but still no on demand Pluto programmes. Any sugge...

ady321 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360 BOX ERRORS

I have been having an issue with my TV box for a while , it fails to record and will not allow me to rewind programmes , it is stating error CS2000, Any idea what this is?

Spurry5661 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos