cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS1011

AS17
Joining in

My 360 box arrived today, self installed, followed all the instructions, yet getting the error code CS1011.. Re booted, restarted several times, called the helpline and after 1 hour waiting, they say systems are down and to call back tomorrow!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AS17 

Sorry to say there have been a few posters today in the same predicament as yourself.

The equipment is usually pre-activated, however there appears to have been a problem with the VM activations system. 

Hopefully it will be sorted overnight or early tomorrow, otherwise  call 0800 953 9500 to activate the equipment

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AS17 

Sorry to say there have been a few posters today in the same predicament as yourself.

The equipment is usually pre-activated, however there appears to have been a problem with the VM activations system. 

Hopefully it will be sorted overnight or early tomorrow, otherwise  call 0800 953 9500 to activate the equipment

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @AS17,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you were having this issue, have you since been able to get your equipment connected through correctly?

Joe