Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 Box keeps disconnecting from the Hub/Internet

Had Virgin installed about three months ago and everything has been working fine. I’m using the hub 4 as modem only with a Deco mesh system. The tv box is connected direct to the Deco with Ethernet cable.lately the tv box keeps telling me there is a ...

999rgch by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't find hard drive error message

Getting the 'Can't find hard drive' error message, can't delete anything or record anything. Finally got through to the call centre after 2.5 hrs of jumping through hoops and waiting in whatsapp queue. The 'Technician' could not help in any way and a...

BSG25 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I have the ultimate volt package which includes Netflix and Disney +. I was able to set up Netflix without any problems but whenever I try to set up Disney + via the my Virgin tv app it says there’s a technical fault and to try again later.I have cal...

Pixelation BD10

Hi. Since late yesterday evening I’ve been getting pixelation on multiple channels. It is happening on main box and 2nd box. They have separate cables so I don’t think it is the cables or boxes. Status checker shows no issues. Is anyone else experien...

Newella by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long does it take to activate UHD sky sports?

I upgraded to UHD Sky Sports and received a confirmation email a week ago saying I'd get another email soon telling me when it would be activated. I haven't had any more emails and the channels are greyed out in the guide. Should I expect to wait lon...

urefos by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Planned & current recordings ALL dissapeared.

I am a new customer. Only had Virgin service for 6 weeks....Tech support have been advised, but say they can only pass the fault on.I can see from searching this forum, I'm not alone and this has happened multiple times to others.

Resolved! Problems with 360/hub3 in modem mode

Hi, I am looking for help with my set up please.I have had vm broadband on the hub 3 for several years….due to thick walls etc I use it in modem mode and use a mesh for wifi and had no problems. I recently added basic tv to the package and was sent a...