cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer esim to new iPhone

jeffcole
Tuning in

I have an esim in an iPhone 11 Pro and want to transfer it to an iPhone 14 Pro. I wonder how I can do this.

14 REPLIES 14

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeffcole,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and your query.

Have you taken a look at the Apple eSIM help page to see if this can help you transfer your eSIM between devices? 

Please take a look and let us know if this has helped. We're here if you need us going forward.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for getting back to me. The reason I’m asking is because those instructions don’t work as there’s an error message saying something like carrier not supported and to get in touch with the carrier so that’s what I’m doing

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeffcole,

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming! In this instance, I'd need to look into this a little further for you. 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jeffcole
Tuning in

Regrettably, my iPhone was stolen and I now need to get a new eSIM for my new iPhone. I was sent another eSIM after I reported the iPhone stolen but it was the same as the one that I was sent after our Private Messages and came up with an error message when I tried to add it to my new iPhone. How do I get a new eSIM?

Thanks for coming back to us @jeffcole, and I'm sorry to hear that the iPhone was stolen.

I understand that you have previously been within a private messaging conversation with one of my colleagues. 

If you're able to report back to them, they will be best placed to assist with further administration on this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

jeffcole
Tuning in

Thanks for responding so promptly. However, I did report back to them in Private Messaging yesterday but I've not heard back from them yet. 

Thanks for coming back to us @jeffcole.

Do please allow time for my colleague to respond.

As a heads up, our team log off at 6pm on Sunday's and are back at 8am at the earliest in the week.

Start times can depend on what shift my colleague is on. We're online until 9pm this evening - meaning that the latest start time is 1pm today.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

jeffcole
Tuning in

I had help last time from @Paulina_Z and @Beth_G last time but maybe they aren't available at the moment? I've not had any response so far and wondering if any other team can help?

Hi @jeffcole thanks for your reply.

I appreciate you have sent Beth a PM - she's off today unfortunately, but she is back in tomorrow. 

She will respond to you then and get things sorted for you!
Thanks for your patience.

Many thanks

Tom_W