cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming abroad after migration from virgin mobile to o2

suechapman
Dialled in

Im abit confused 

I have been migrated from normal virgin mobile sim only 30 day rolling contract to o2 which is working all ok no problems but my question is with virgin mobile we activated roaming abroad via our online account switched it on and phones worked abroad all ok for free .....with o2 under bolt ons my account says ACTIVE STANDARD RATES IN EUROPE does this mean my roaming on my o2 account is active and will be free in europe as i keep reading that i should have O2Travel inclusive bolt on added for free but when i click on to that it comes up and says if i activate that one the above one will be deleted 

Please can some one help me out as all i want to check is that my account is ok set up for roaming abroad in europe but i just seem to be going round in circles 

Sue 

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello suechapman.

Thanks for your post regarding roaming now you have been migrated to O2.

You would need to choose the option for O2 roaming now.

It will be free in Europe for you

The Bolt on is for 27 additional International countries and won't be required in Europe.

The full list is advised here.

Hope that answers your question and you can now relax and enjoy tour time abroad.

Gareth_L

Yes i no it is o2 travel but can someone please tell me why under the bolt on section it doesnt say o2 travel it says under bolt ons my account says ACTIVE STANDARD RATES IN EUROPE....what does this mean ?

Hello again suechapman.

The wording "ACTIVE STANDARD RATES IN EUROPE" simply means you have roaming set up and can use your phone as you do back in the UK.

Gareth_L