cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal Fuertaventura

Buttshill
Tuning in

Hi,

Just arrived in Fuertaventura and I can't get a mobile signal on my Virgin mobile.

Tried rebooting, checked Roaming is enabled. Fortunately my standby EE SIM works perfectly.

What do I need to do.?

Regards

John

7 REPLIES 7

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buttshill.

Apologies you are having issues in Fuerteventura with your mobile signal. In order to assist you further we would have to bring you into a private message so that we can gain access to your account. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your screen or if you are on a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon. 

Please ensure that you have your devices connected to local WiFi for use.

Sabrina

Hello, what happened to the communications

Hi there. 

Apologies, I have been in meetings and such. Did you get my previous message requesting Julie to confirm Data Protection details?

Sabrina

Hi, yes. How do we set up a live chat

Hi John. 

You can go on the Virgin Media website and a chat box will appear with a bot asking questions to get you through to the right live agent who can assist you. I can assist via a webchat on this end also. 

The choice is entirely up to you.

Sabrina

Just contacted customer support and they say my roaming was switched off. Now switched on and waiting 24 hrs. 

Sabrina many thanks.

Hey John.

Fantastic news. Thanks for the update. I will keep this conversation open for another 24hours.

Sarbina