cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media TV Go registration issues.

Sara1967
Joining in

I have registered the maximum 5 devices allowed for using the Virgin TV Go app, but every time I try to use the app on any one of these devices I'm informed that I have to delete one of the devices I have registered. This is so frustrating!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adietaylor
Joining in

I'm getting very frustrated by this too. Can only watch something for a day then unrecognised.  Three days and then another month of waiting. Annoying when trying to watch the cricket

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

adietaylor
Joining in

I'm getting very frustrated by this too. Can only watch something for a day then unrecognised.  Three days and then another month of waiting. Annoying when trying to watch the cricket

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sara1967 & @adietaylor 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your Virgin TVGO app. I am afraid that the device limit is 5 only, in the event you have a device no longer in your possession we do advise to remove that device for your list in order to free up a slot for a new device. 

This link will allow to remove devices no longer in your possession 👉 Devices.

Thanks

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, thanks for your input but I'm afraid you're missing the point. I'm not trying to register a new 6th device, but attempting to use my existing devices. So why does VM insist on requesting me to unregister one of my legitimate devices?

Hey @Sara1967,

With this depending on the devices and how you are logging in, for example on a laptop each browser counts for a different device, it can be sometimes that you would need to reset a device to gain access.

Joe