cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO Woes

RickyLind
Joining in

I’m having a similar issue to many on here. Used to make use of the TV Go App a lot but now it’s just a useless icon on my android phone, iPad and laptop. Started last summer, went to watch something and it asked me to sign in. Signed in using my primary virgin media email address and it’s said I couldn’t use virgin media email, then tried my older blueyonder email and it gave me the same message. These are the only two emails I use on my virgin account.

so, tried resetting and it prompted me to use a differ email address, so I popped in a Gmail address which was accepted but at same time it changed my whole virgin media account details over to this Gmail address not just the tv go app. Anyway, finished this process and still no TVGO. I’m caught in this loop of either trying to enter email and password before it refuses those details, or I skip sign in and it hangs.

I’ve re uploaded app, cleared caches and followed other suggestions I’ve found online but still no TVGo. I just don’t even bother. Trying to use it. It is very annoying though as recently I’ve been in a position where. I really wanted to see a football game when I was away from home and missed it because this app is **bleep**.

Any ideas how to fix this.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RickyLind,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are still unable to use our TV Go, when signing into the App are you using the same log in details you use to log into your Online Account?

So I can help and have a closer look into things for you, I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.