cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get TNT 5 on my red button.

wideth
On our wavelength

If I press red when the champions league is on to watch the goal show. I see all the tiles. I hover over the Goal show tile. I hear the voice and see the picture. Select it and get transfered to TNT Sports 1. It has happened for 3 weeks now. Is this happening to anyone else? I tried complaining but VM fobbed me off telling me they had sorted it.

22 REPLIES 22

Bid1
On our wavelength

There is still issues with this. Any updates? Thanks. 

Jwar36
Tuning in

Still not sorted….

Thanks for your reply, I've checked this with the support team who have advised they are not aware of any ongoing issues with the red button.

Are you able to post an image or short video showing this occurring? We can then re raise this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Bid1
On our wavelength

I’m trying to watch Atalanta V AC Milan and it’s still isn’t working. Any idea when this will be fixed? Thanks. 

Bid1
On our wavelength

read page 1 from the mod. It’s been reported. Any updates? 

Jwar36
Tuning in

is there any update? TNT have taken most of rugby off another streaming service. I now cannot watch it! I would like to know when I can expect to be able to watch TNT sport 5

Hey @Jwar36,

We have reached out again for you for an update, once we have this we will look to provide you this update here.

Joe

Jwar36
Tuning in

Would be great to get an update if this is going to be fixed on the stream. At the moment you’re not any options when pressing the red button. It’s not an option on virgin go either.

wideth
On our wavelength

https://youtube.com/shorts/gZh_UYrSm_8

The issue is as above. You red button. See the channels. Select a channel and TNT 1 loads or TNT 2 depending on the red button channel you choose. I had a technician come to my propertly. Who changed the Stream box. Shrugged his shoulders and left. It is an odd issue. It's frustrating for us all but for some reason no one at your support department speaks to eachother or cares enough to do anything about it. Clearly there is a number of us having the same issue.

Thanks for your post @wideth, and I'm sorry for the frustration this is causing you and other users also effected.

As per my colleagues post, we are aware of the issue and will work to have this resolved as soon as possible for all effected users.

Thanks,

David_Bn