cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe child filter

acascini
Joining in

Hi,

has the issue with Websafe and child filter not working been resolved yet? My filter is not working and my children could be exposed.

8 REPLIES 8

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

nope VM have to fix your problem manually. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @acascini, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the web safe filter on your connection.

I'd be happy to have this looked into for you - check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

I am having the same issue and really concerned! Please can you contact me to get this resolved ASAP 

Hey sunflower12, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

Let me send you a DM now so we can look into this for you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi David,

The parental control filter has stopped working yet again. The filter is on and I have rebooted the Hub a few times.

Last time the Hub was rebooted at your end and that got the child filter working until a couple of days ago.

Why does this keep happening?

Please help

Antonio 

Hi @acascini 

Thanks for your post. 

I can see my colleague is supporting you via PM regarding this 👍

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

David_Bn has passed my issue with child filter to IT.

He has tried to sort it like last time it happened (just a few weeks ago) but the reboot didn't work this time.

As I said to David I'm feeling very anxious and frustrated about this as it keeps happening and I have children at home who could be exposed.

Please try and solve this issue.

Thank you 

Antonio 

Thanks for the update acascini, David will respond as soon as possible 😊