cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Install kit delivery delayed

KPLY
Joining in

I’ve moved house, where the sellers were with virgin, so thought it may have been easier to go with virgin too, plus volt benefits.

I’ve just had an email to say the kit is going to be delayed from 8/6/23 to 27/6/23, which is going to impact work as I work from home most of the week.

Now I’m at a loss what to do as I can’t seem to get in touch with anyone about the order!

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could get a 30 day data 4G sim and this would tide you over until the Quickstart arrives.  Not ideal, but at least your can continue to WFH hopefully.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello KPLY, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here. 
Glad to have you on board with us, a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of the problems that came up during your house move and the hub delivery issues, we'd love to see how to best assist with this.

From what you've explained on your post, it is not clear if the problem lies with the delivery from Yodel for your VM equipment or if it's a matter of availability regarding an install appointment with our engineer.

Can you please confirm if you have a tracking number for the delivery of your kit and when this appears to be currently (or if any delays showing there)?
You can use this link here and check this out with Yodel, please also let us know if it's on the way or you're having issues with that.

Lastly, may we ask if you know whether the install of the service in your new property is to be done with a self-install process (meaning we send the equipment for you to install following the QuickStart guide) or have we advised we'll need an engineer to attend?

Please, share more and we're here to help you.  

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs