cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-pull - disappointing experience, help needed

Xclusiv042
Tuning in

Is there a virgin media team that can help contact my area manager to escalate and get this pre-pull work done? I have had my installation dates moved three times now (from February to March and now to April 17th). And it's almost going into the third month of not having any work done. 

My neighbour and I who the virgin team said needed permits for the pre-pull to be done have already signed a Wayleave consent And the Wayleave team confirmed via email that it had been approved. 

This is the description of what needs to be done as documented by the Wayleave team.

NVT & 8M TRACK EXTENTION REQUIRED FROM OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY TO PIT OUTSIDE OF PROPERTY. 8M ON FOOTWAY TARMAC

I have wasted several hours talking to several virgin media departments and they seem to be passing me around.

Is there anyone in this forum that can help escalate this. I have read somewhere that an area manager who can directly contact the the pre-pull team is my only hope now.

12 REPLIES 12

Thank you for that information Xclusiv042. We are more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm details. 

^Martin

Thanks Martin. I have messaged you.

Hi mate, i'm having a similar issue at the moment, did you get this sorted? thanks