cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 loses connection,

iancarr2020
On our wavelength

my Hub 5 has lost connection about 4 times in the last 48 hours, white light on front goes out and power supply still has a green light so no issue with plug, 

I have to restart the Hub 5 and all is well with the White light back once rebooted, however this is happening every 12 - 14 hours now.

any ideas on the cause please, tech support are closed and offer no real help to be honest

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi iancarr2020,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your connection. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. I will private message you now. 

^Martin

iancarr2020
On our wavelength

once again the issue arises again, told to wait 24 hours despite no issue showing on fault line or anyone else in street having an issue, seems 5 other addresses in street with VM are working fine, just mine once again,

if not sorted then time to switch to BT who are activating their 900mb service next week in my street 

ns006m
Tuning in

Its something to do with the wifi on the router..

I had the same problem, 3 engineer visits, all connections changed inside and out, a hub change and was still getting disconnects. I cured the problem by putting the router into modem only mode. Not had a disconnect since.