cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi connectivity today snafu

Edp22
Dialled in

Dreadful  day today after a steady period of nonissue.  I literally couldn’t work today. Wi-Fi pods on and off blue and green lights. Connect app wouldn’t connect. Help chat wouldn’t connect and whilst the complaint form would by the time I had filled it in the connection dropped out and all the firm disappeared 

the brief periods of connectivity the speeds were so slow I couldn’t do anything online.  This is a 1GB volt package 

7 REPLIES 7

Edp22
Dialled in

IMG_4012.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4008.png

IMG_4016.png

Client62
Legend

If you turn of your VPN / Apple Relay / Apple Private Browsing you will re-appear on your home network.

Possibly true, except there is no mention of the OP using a iOS device, nor a VPN, so best not to speculate. But, even if this were the case, it doesn’t explain the Christmas Tree light show from the Pods, does it?

Look at the screenshots. No speculation from what I can see.

Nope, not seeing it. I’m sure you will explain it to me though!*

Also, whoever approved the images, doesn’t seem to know what they are doing as it plainly shows the OP’s public IP address (last octet is 121, no)? Which is a sort of no-no as far as this forum is concerned. Wouldn’t have happened in my day, still just shows how standards have slipped…

* except you won’t get the opportunity, as soon my account will get banned and this post be deleted, irrespective of how helpful or informative it might be!

It's an iPhone...

And there are no approved images containing a public IP address.

Hi @Edp22, thank you for your posts. We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

How have things been since you posted? Advice on how to fix internet problems can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Thank you for your support @Client62, @ChristmasLights and @carl_pearce.

Regards,
Daniel