cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media available in flat below and above me but not listed on website.

Ed24
Just joined

Hi,

I am moving house and wish to keep virgin as I have been very happy with the service. The new property I am moving to has virgin wifi in the flat below and above it but does not seem to have the address listed on Virgin's property checker website. I have been unsuccessful so far in being able to speak to anyone at customer support.

Would it be possible to have the address added if possible? If not can an engineer/spotter be sent out to the address to see how feasible wiring up the flat would be since the building and other flats clearly already receive virgin fibre cables.

Thank you for your help.

Edward

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

We're really pleased to hear you've been happy with your experience as a customer of ours so far, and intend to stay with us after moving home 😊

I'll be more than happy to look into getting a spotter to come and take a look to see if that property can be serviced.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your details.

Thanks!

Beth

Nasdart
Joining in

Hi,

We are having a very similar situation with my community property, where by the property sharing fence with us has service availability, but when we search with our post code, it is saying " service not available"

Could you please help yo arrange a spotter to visit site or advise on what to do next here.

Thank you.

HI Nasdart,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I can certainly look into getting this arranged. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin