cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting router

Cuntchops
Joining in

Trying to split my hun 3 router using my phone , tried 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.100.1 neither let me into my hub settings . Any help please ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Grumpy24u
Tuning in

It wont work via a search you type the number into your address Bar. then you need the password form under your router !!! Not your wifi password. Hope this helps.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it NOT advisable to do any work on the Hub over wifi.  You should be using a wired connection.

The 192.168.0.1 is the correct address for the Hub in Router mode.  Make sure you are using the correct VM Wifi SSID and you are not using any VPN or Private Relay connections.  The admin password for the Hub settings is printed on the Hub and is different to the Wifi password.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Client62
Legend

When connected to the Hub by network cable or Wi-Fi, your Hub 3 menu is at http://192.168.0.1/

If you are unable to reach this web page. Make sure the mobile and / or laptop has Disabled all of : VPNs / Apple Relay / Android DNS changers.

We have used a VM Hub 3 since Winter 2017 we have not found a need to split SSIDs.