cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Time sync

Osram
On our wavelength

Hi

Any body now how important Time sync is on a Hub5, mine has always failed to sync on reboot and today I have noticed that the Log times are about 2 hours in the future, the last reboot was yesterday morning time now is 16:22 so been wrong well over 24 hours. This may have always been the case since getting Hub5 and 1gig last Oct, but I always assumed that it corrected itself without producing a log event. 

13 REPLIES 13

Osram
On our wavelength

Hi Adduxi

Bqm has been running since 16th march when hub was replaced although quiet at present, I am aware upload levels currently exceed max, but like  the previous time I tried to get help from the forum I feel that the help from Virgin is really poor.

Thanks for your comment though.

Kevin

andrewpieri
On our wavelength

You’re not the only one. Mine been like this for a while too (+2hrs), sure it was working fine previously.

Osram
On our wavelength

Hi Andrew

I still have the same issue, and others, Out of curiosity where are you? I am CM18 Harlow Essex

Hi there @Osram 👋 Thanks for the update on this. 

I've checked things on our end and it looks like there are some power levels on your Hub that are out of spec. This isn't something that can be fixed remotely so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details co an engineer can be arranged.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules