cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband & WiFi Dropping issues Hub 3

ChrisNight
Tuning in

Over the last month or so my broadband connection has been really unreliable.

The broadband connection drops (happening at least once a day) then after rebooting the Hub3 takes about 20 mins to reconnect (which it doesn't always do).   I've checked the Service Status etc and there are no local problems although when running an automated check it says there are problems in my area.  
The other odd thing thats happening is that the Wireless seems to drop by itself and takes lots of reboots before Phones etc. are able to connect (after rebooting them).

This is becomming a bit of a nightmare as both myself and my wife work from home and the connection is vital,especially for my wife.

I've checked the router logs and done broadband speedtests etc. and there's nothing standing out other than the errors below in the router logs and the light on the Hub3 is orange (which doesn't seem to mean much from what I can see after searching around).

ChrisNight_0-1685106754576.png

I've reset everything I can. Checked all the cables and sworn a few times 🙂  etc.

Has anyone got any suggestions, as I don't want to spend hours on 150 and can't find any sort of Virgin Live chat ?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChrisNight 

Thanks for posting on our community forum

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs