cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out how much I still owe for my mobile? Contract is up soon

Rudds
Joining in

Hi did you ever get to the bottom of this as I am having the same problem, but trying VM there is no route. Try o2 and they just give you details on your airtime… 

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rudds 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please make your own thread in the future 🙂 it's been moved now and it's just to ensure no work missed.

Although all Virgin Mobile has been migrated to O2, the finance agreement would still be with us for your handset.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

gokus
On our wavelength

never helped me all the numbers i was given never worked or tried to get 60p a min  o2 useless and their links

gokus
On our wavelength

im still no where virgin not helpping o2 useless bet if i stopped paying they would soon  be hold of us

Hey there @gokus Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with O2 and the poor communication faced.
As we have merged in to one company, we are still migrating everything over slowly and this takes time, which means not all VM staff will be able to directly assist but we can send you in the right direction.
We don't advise to cancel the direct debit as only the collections team will assist you and not the support team, and it may also affect your credit score.

I will get our moderators to place this thread in the O2 queue as you are having trouble getting in touch.
The O2 queue and staff will be able to assist in relation to your query and we can get this sorted out!

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs