cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long to successfully install broadband? The service is abysmal and lies are prominent as well as a sc

Woocoop
Joining in

I have been waiting 10 weeks to have broadband installed in a house 4 doors away from where I previously had Virgin Broadband

The service has been shocking:

I have lost count of the number of calls to various numbers

All the numbers provided end up at customer Services who can't do anything and try to transfer you and you end up in a loop back to where you started (or more frequently) just being cut off which cant be good for a communications business

Pre installation cant help - but there are apparently at least three pre installation departments:

1 movers

2 pre installation

3 movers / pre installation

We have been promised call back on numerous (I estimate 10) occasions - only one of these happened

We had surveyors out - they said (paraphrase) "you need a cable pulling" (c 20m) "we can do that but it is not on our job today"

We have been promised that operatives have emailed the area team to call us - they didn't 

My wife is on the brink of a nervous breakdown as a result of this gross incompetence

19 REPLIES 19

Woocoop
Joining in

Worst customer experience ever for me too 

they simply don’t care 

nobody will take responsibility even for simple tasks 

I am sorry. The agents you're liaising with aren't online today.  However I will reach out to them to ask that they get back to you.

Regards

Lee

Hi @Woocoop 

Sorry, you've not had the best experience with us. 

I can see my colleague is assisting you on another thread.

Hopefully things are resolved asap. 

Best wishes

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

to repeat myself for the umpteenth time NOBODY is helping me

not on the phone not here not on email not on Twitter 

As useful as a chocolate teapot

the installation has been postponed again for the 7th time 

will now be at least 12 weeks before installation and I have Zero confidence it will happen then because the issue has not been resolved 

Hey @Woocoop,

Sorry to see that you have been experiencing this, did the team explain why the delay has happened again?

Cheers. Joe

No

Woocoop
Joining in

Delayed again!

now that’s what I call …

Nobody even has the courtesy to respond - and the helpline called checking the bill and confirmed everything would be going ahead … literally minutes before it was postponed 

We can see that you are currently in an email chain with one of our staff, please do continue to chat with them there and they will so all they can to help.

Nobody is communicating with me