Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving House - Locally

If I move house locally within the same town.I am entitled to a SH5 upgrade from SH4 that I already have in my house currently.The SH4 has been with me for about 3 years.I want to future proof the house when VM upgrades the network.

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service i have seen

One of the worst customer services I have ever come across, after my bill more than doubled understandably I was not impressed, however, this was not the worst part. After contacting customer services to discuss the first time only to be offered an i...

Terry74 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes to my package?

Today Virgin Media tried to debit my bank account for my latest bill, however they tried to charge my old bank account and not the one I had amended the payment to. I also changed the payment date to later in the month and the payment was also more t...

brizoh71 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

So I’m the type of person to pay my bills early so I know it’s paid for and I recently paid my bill of £64 a week early and I got confirmation that it was paid via email and my bank but on the app it says I still need to pay it so do I leave it be or...

Louis211 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Welcome Email

I have my new hub, all set up but I haven’t received my “welcome pack” email. im trying to set up my Virgin Media account but I can’t do so without the details included in said email. any help given is appreciated 

Refer a friend

Any way of contacting virgin to claim the refer a friend bonus. I got my father in law signed up and he is due to go live this week but I am not sure what to do with the 'link' you get when you try to process it.Any help appreciated Alan

Algrey62 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos