Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Price increase and trying to change package

Hi.  I was on the phone to retentions for over an hour last night trying to sort out our package. We are now starting to struggle with paying what we have so when we got the letter telling us our price would increase by £21 I was straight on the phon...

Malkyffc by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have recently swapped my bill from my wife’s name to mine as advised by shakeel my wife now has a bill for 269 pounds that he told me we would not have . I have 3 times tried to call once being told we didn’t owe it and the next two we had the wron...

Price not honoured

After another price hike I asked to leave Virgin disconnection was all set. I received an email with an offer Please don’t leave you can have M100 and landline (I didn’t want) for £27. I rang up and explained the agent stopped the disconnection but w...

Resolved! How do I leave virgin media or get a better deal

I want to leave VM or get a better deal without leaving and waiting 90 days to become a new customer i have gone round and round on chat and what’s app. As soon as you say you want leave everything stops and you wait hours and still do not get anywhe...

Plod111 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Indian call centre "retentions"

I have just had the most stunning conversation with the weekend Indian call centre "retentions" team and I am lost for words. I'm a very laid back person but even I got annoyed which takes a lot hence this post.I phoned due to the upcoming price incr...

redlozzer by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ebilling

Hi, I have changed my communication preferences to ebilling and texts but I still been receiving posts about my billing. Its been nearly a year, and I'm still annoyed that I'm being charged eventhough i have signed up for ebilling 

Not a happy new customer

This morning I Joined Virgin.I picked the £37.99 bundle and as only have cable into the box on my outside wall, I opted for the £30 engineer install, booked for next Monday morning.This all went smoothly. Got my contract through, checked it and appro...

BBFB5369-A8BC-4C91-B146-1E05A5788965.jpeg 27AFD05A-A63D-4143-9870-E9C2D2D77AA4.jpeg BCDEDD67-3AD2-4202-8CC7-0E98C75CEC98.jpeg
HobGoblyn by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract issues

Hi I have had a very stressful day With Virgin media customer services Saturday 04/03/23 My superhub 4 started to play up by losing connection midday after resetting it I managed to get back online  On the same day as above my Wi-Fi pod would not con...

Mani0208 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

My oomph package finishes at the end of the month. I want to know exactly what I owe as I don't want them taking money on the 20th as I believe I've already paid for the month in advance,  I don't want a refund later I don't want them to take the mon...

N1kk11 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

My contract I took out last year is for 18 months how can you virgin media make contacts with people when your going to break them by putting up your prices I've just been told your increasing my payment by £15 a month , I want to know is this increa...