Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Recovering my Account

Hi there! I'm currently struggling in accessing my Virgin Broadband account. Unfortunatly i cannot remember my password our my memorable word, and when i try to reset my password the minute i press the link it goes straight to link expired, ive also ...

unwanted netflix

Have just joined VM Community as  customer services have not been much help so far. Not sure if I am posting in the right place but here goes. This is my dilemma, a couple of months ago my grandchildren attempted to watch their own families netflix a...

Resolved! VM BB billing screwup

Virgin Media service & billing6th January 2024I am on an 18 month broadband contract, paying £26/month (promotion discounted £18 from full price). Throughout November the broadband cable in the neighbourhood was damaged and the Quality of Service rec...

MikeD245 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Total loss of service

On 5th December a contractor working for my local County Council managed to sever my fibre cable whilst relaying a pavement outside my house. Since then I’ve had absolutely no internet, tv or phone services. I have called Virgin Media on an almost da...

Resolved! 2nd TV box installation

I had virgin TV installed a couple of years ago, and a second box was included but I had nowhere to put it at that time. The engineer  advised to call when I was ready to have it installed.  I've had a garden room built and would like the 2nd box in ...

Melvin67 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel?

My intro offer of £18 is going up to £39 later this month. I have therefore decided to move to NOW broadband which is £23 per month. The new contract starts on 24th January. My question is, how do I cancel Virgin and will my stream box work with NOW?

Moodycat by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password

Called in at the Virgin O2 shop and asked about setting up a new account because I could not register a account when it asked for a password it would not accept anything, even they said they have tried and it don't work so how can a customer set up a...