cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem with my account being confused with another person

Just-Me
Joining in

I have a problem with my account being confused with another persons, I have tried to sort this out on the phone 2 or 3 times the other person has also tried but neither of us has managed to get anywhere. The last person i spoke to said i dont know what you mean  when i said "I have a problem with my account being confused with another persons" Can someone contact me over this problem please as it will contain various private details i don't to share in this post. Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Just-Me,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, please can you expand a little on what you mean by your account being confused with someone else's account?

Regards

Paul.

Hi, thanks for the reply. The other person is a family member who does not live at my address, they have there own virgin  media account but somehow our accounts have become intertwined and they are paying my bill as well as there's. In desperation to stop paying two bills they cancelled what they thought was there direct debit but it cancelled mine i then got a charge of £7 for late payment. I get emails from you that have my name on them but there bank details and they get emails from you with there name but my details from what i remember. 

Hi Just-Me,

We would need to make sure the correct Direct Details are set up, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.