cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt M350 Fibre Broadband + phone on O2

stuvspec1966
Joining in

In 18 month contract till April next year. Unsure if my price is going up sooner as no communication from Virgin. If I cancel now will Virgin or O2 charge (if yes how much?} and if I did cancel how long would it take to come into effect?

Thanks

Stewart 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey stuvspec1966,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
Yes if you were to leave your contract with Virgin Media before the end of your initial correct term, you would be charged early disconnection fees, you can find more information about the amount you would be charged here

If you were to cancel you would need to give 30 days notice to disconnect your services with us.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey stuvspec1966,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
Yes if you were to leave your contract with Virgin Media before the end of your initial correct term, you would be charged early disconnection fees, you can find more information about the amount you would be charged here

If you were to cancel you would need to give 30 days notice to disconnect your services with us.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

stuvspec1966
Joining in

Just to confirm, my monthly charge will not be increased within the contract term?

Stewart

Thanks for coming back to us stuvspec1966, your monthly charge may increase when the price increase comes into affect but if you disconnect before then, your monthly charge would stay the same till the end of your current deal, if it ends before the price change comes into affect.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L