Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Ongoing broadband issues & complaint

Virgin media I have had issues with virgin media now for over a month 3 technicians have come out the last changed the internal and external wiring but the issue still persists. I raised the query on here which was escalated to a manager called Ramon...

Welcome email and incomplete package

I have had my broadband set up and running but I have not received my welcome email. Also, my broadband package was supposed to come with internet boosters (3) and an O2 sim but it these 2 items didn't come. I only got the Hub.

Macojaco by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnection

My TV and Broadband were disconnected by Virgin, It has been established that it was an error on their part but no one seems to be able to reconnect it.One operative did get the broadband working again which generated a new contract and price which i...

Automatic Compensation

HiI had a total loss of broadband from 22nd of August to 26th of August. I reported it via phone and My Virgin app. But I haven't received any compensation for this period.I'm waiting for your reply.Thank you 

alekx27 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new contract accepted this time??

So my contract was coming to an end on the 13th of September and I saw I could automatically renew for the same price I was paying and was happy to do so.  I renewed online on the 1st of september and got the contract offer etc and thought all was go...

tony145 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

September bill

My September bill dated 4th September, includes what I owe from last month and a Late Payment Charge. I have always paid via Direct Debit and having checked with my bank the Direct Debit is still set up and there was enough money to pay August so why...

Orrin by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bradband renewal

My Virgin Media broadband contract is due to expire on 03 October.Can you tell me when I'll receive my renewal notice?A price that is not ideal will cause me to leave. To leave, I need a 30-day notice period? Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything a...

Unable to cancel contract

Hello, Ive spent over an hour at various points today on the phone, and spoken to the chat bot, Been advised on an email i have 30 days from today to cancel my contract before it doubles but cannot get through, How do you expect to keep customers whe...

Refusal to honour ordered package

In early July I received an email offering my existing package at an approximate 20% reduction (62.70 per month reduced to 50.00 per month for 18 months) which I accepted by clicking on the link in the email, and then on accept.On 12 July I received ...

Resolved! £75 Amazon voucher

Hi all, I signed up for the Virgin Media M125 Fibre Broadband package too, and one of the key incentives was the promise of a £90 Amazon Gift Card as with many clients above. It sounded like a great offer at the time. However, here we are, and I stil...

Milka1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos