cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal hell

ThomasWay
Joining in

Please help.

Long term 12+ yrs customer. Out of contract again and bills rushed up in price. Txt msg link to renewal offers doesn't work. Contacted virgin via WhatsApp and advised I wanted a price for broadband / with(out) phone depending on price (previously kept phone as this made it cheaper). Was constantly being up sold packages I didn't want. When refused was put through to retentions on WhatsApp and same thing happened packages offered I didn't want including additional SIM cards etc and TV and no price on just BB. Again refused packages I didn't want and was then told as I didn't want them they would start disconnect. 

Amazed that long term custom gains such poor customer service and upselling.

How do I get a straight forward quote on what I need (also Blue light Card holder)?

Any help gratefully received.

Tom

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Staff discount schemes like Blue Light and Perks at work only apply to brand new customers for broadband discount purposes. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ThomasWay, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your post @Cardiffman282 👍

Regards,
Daniel