cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

Bbrush
Joining in

Everytime i try register my account for my broadband this message Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one. Keeps coming up no matter what password i put in.

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Bbrus, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing when trying to register for a self-care account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try an alternative browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Has the E-Mail address you're using been connected to a Virgin Media self-care account previously?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes i have tried different browsers and clearing the cache that hasn't worked, im not sure i don't believe so as this is the first time i have joined virgin media

Thanks for coming back to me @Bbrush.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you to see if I can get this resolved for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn